Please pray for our friends, Matt & Stephanie, who lost their two year old little girl, Mary Clare, in June. They are healing, but of course they still have a long way to go. Stephanie is a stay-at-home mom and she is really struggling with all the reminders of Mary Clare that constantly surround her and though caring for her 5-month-old little boy, Athan, keeps her body busy, her mind is not as easily distracted. Here is a part of her prayer request that she emailed to her friends...
"So please pray for me as I am very afraid of what lies ahead. I specifically need prayers for trust. I want to be able to parent Athan and any other children that God gives us with the same trust that we did with Mary Clare."
Thank you for all your prayers for this family!
1 comment:
I can't imagine what your friends are going through, and they have been in my prayers. We will continue to pray for them because I know that they are going to continuously be dealing with this for years to come.
Post a Comment